From Agile Thinkers
What might interest some of you is that they both are Scrum Masters, adding Evo to Scrum to get better customer and Stakeholder orientation and value delivery. Both of them are Champions of Evo, working within consultancy organizations.
- Image drawn from a Value Requirements Workshop
- Gus Power - Competitive Engineering: Data Driven Design (Lean Day London 2014)
- Quantify the un-quantifiable: Tom Gilb at TEDxTrondheim
- Project Engineering Concept Glossary going online for your convenience
- Tiny update
- 2012 Gilb Fest - PRINCIPLES: Principles, Proverbs, Practices, Paradigms and Patterns: Heuristics for Pleasing People
- Tom Gilb awarded Honorary Fellow at the British Computer Society
- Value Project Management - Lean QA Classes and awards.
- New Value Management and Lean Inspection Certificate Holders
- Review of Lean Startup book by Eric Ries